Rules of Etiquette
Start play on the 1st tee, unless the Club House approves a start elsewhere.
Repair all ball marks and divots.
Rake bunkers. This includes your footprints. Please leave rakes inside of the bunkers.
Keep all carts off tees and greens.
Slower players should allow faster players to play through.
Groups are limited to four players.
Our grounds crew is constantly working to keep the club looking and playing in prime condition. Please yield to all workers for everyone’s safety. Anyone caught aiming at or hitting toward a grounds crew member will be escorted from the course immediately.
All players, both members and visitors, must sign in at the club house before teeing off.
Only those with a driver’s license are authorized to drive golf carts.
Alcohol may only be purchased in the clubhouse.
You may not bring your own. Failure to follow this rule will result in being asked to leave the course without a refund.
Players are responsible for any injuries or property damage caused by golf balls they hit. Report any damage or injuries to the clubhouse.
All play is governed by USGA rules with the following exceptions:
- Penalty Areas — formally Hazards — are marked by red stakes for lateral areas for which the ball may be returned to the course two club lengths from which it entered the area; and yellow for areas from which the ball must be played from behind the stakes. A ball lost in a penalty area is not subject to the lost ball rule but should be played as if it were found.
- Out of Bounds – White Stakes
- Hole 1 – Over wall to left and past white stakes on left
- Hole 3 – In or over road on right and over wall at back of green
- Hole 4- Past white stakes on the right
- Hole 8 – Past white stakes on left and back of green
- Hole 9 – Past white stakes on left
- Ball comes to rest inside tennis court is out of bounds. Players are allowed complete relief from tennis court fencing.
- Each player must have his (or her) own set of clubs.
- Soft spikes only.
- Please keep all riding carts and pull carts 30 ft from the green.
All protective fencing, including tennis courts. All cart paths and service roads.
Complete relief plus 1 club length, no penalty.